What can you look for in High quality Furniture? Here are a few tips that may help you make the decision about your furniture.
- *Solid lumber (no particleboard)
- *Full extension ball bearing drawer guides give you full access to your drawer, as well as a lifetime of trouble free service
- *Mortise and tenon joinery
- *Counter drilled and screwed framing with no staples to pull loose
- *Dining tables with leaf storage so leafs won’t get damaged
- *Dovetailed drawers are the strongest possible
- *Hard finishes that resist scratches and marring